Join the Reventon Team
Our team has over 250 collective years eperience and we string to deliver the best results for our most valued clients. For an opportunity to grow your career in a a dyanmic and friendly workplace, apply today.
Position: Digital Content Specialist
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Camp Australia are the nation’s largest provider of before and after school care (OSHC) and Holiday Care programs for primary school age children and we want YOU to join our team! We have a newly created role for an experienced Digital Content Specialist who will report into the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience. This role provides a key creative support for the marketing team. This role is critical in establishing and maintaining the brand tone of voice for our OSHC and Holiday Club brands. The Digital Content Specialist is expected to understand deeply the construction and balance of words to deliver key behavioural outcomes in customers through multiple digital mediums: EDM, website, blog, social media. There will be a strong focus on copy writing skills to deliver large content requirements over a weekly calendar of communications.
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA
Join Camp Australia as we embark on achieving our ambitious goals of becoming a world leader in quality services, known for the high quality yet exciting programs we provide for children.
A career with Camp Australia will provide you with unparalleled access to training and development opportunities, helping you to develop on your already extensive skill set. You will join a passionate team of professionals, dedicated to putting children at the forefront of everything we do.
- Own the customer and consumer tone of voice.
- Create and own an online content marketing calendar, based on keywords, to ensure regular and relevant content on the website throughout the year. Write entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Create and repurpose content for different mediums including social media, video and blog.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Assist the marketing team with ad-hoc copy writing.
- Work closely with the wider marketing and customer experience and sales team to inform and support the delivery of the marketing and sales functional plans.
- Exceptional communication and copy writing skills that are both personable and professional, and an ability to prioritise sometimes conflicting requests.
- Experience in writing across multiple channels including web, eDMs, case studies, video, social media and brochures.
- Previous experience generating and nurturing leads through content marketing.
- Solid understanding of brand voice/ style guidelines within a marketing environment.
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM and reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Social Reporting tools.
- Previous experience in the childcare industry or in more than one organisation and more than one sector is desirable.
- Previous experience working with in-house graphic designers.
- Previous experience in dealing with content marketing agencies and building strong relationship with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the customer journey and touch points
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Commerce/Communications
- 3 or more years experience in a copy writing or content role
- WWCC or happy to obtain
HOW TO APPLY
If this exciting opportunity is for you, then don’t delay APPLY NOW by submitting your current CV along with a cover letter explaining your suitability for this position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?