Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Fraud Assist Advisors. Apply for this job now!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As a part of the Fraud Assist team and NAB, you will be responsible for minimising fraud whilst maintaining exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take inbound calls from NAB customers that are reporting suspicious activity on their accounts.
- Apply your exceptional investigative skills to determine any alerts regarding unusual customer transactions to determine if the nature of the transaction is fraudulent.
- Reassuring the customer and providing solutions going forward.
- Educating victims on fraud and ways to protect their accounts and information.
- This position is a part time assignment paying $29.96 per hour plus super + 20% loading.
You will be required to work 3 days per week on a rotating roster. We are looking for somebody flexible who can work an after-hours role Monday to Sunday 3.30pm to 11.30pm, and who will be able to cover the graveyard shift from time to time 11.30pm to 6.30am.
You must be available for initial full-time training of two weeks of general business hours 9am to 5pm.
What you’ll need to succeed
We are looking for motivated individuals with:
- Previous experience in a customer service or contact centre role.
- Previous exposure to fraud detection or KYC (highly regarded).
- A genuine passion for customer advocacy outcomes.
- Proven ability to work in a team, someone who gets that reward is far sweeter when shared by those around you.
- A high degree of attention to detail, phenomenal due diligence and sound investigative skills.