Join the Reventon Team
Our team has over 250 collective years eperience and we string to deliver the best results for our most valued clients. For an opportunity to grow your career in a a dyanmic and friendly workplace, apply today.
Position: Taxation Accountant
About the role
We have an new opportunity for an experienced Taxation Accountant to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will work effectively, both autonomously and within a team, to service our business client requirements through provision of accounting tax, business advisory, whilst being dedicated to assisting the firm as a whole grow and reach its goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of WIP and Job flow
- Assisting Accountants
- Client relationship Management
- Setting polices and Procedures
- Reporting Directly to the Director
- Various Accounting duties
Why join us?
- Modern office and skilled team
- Yearly Review
- Regular staff and networking Events
- Free parking
- Forward thinking firm with a progressive approach to business
- Key, pivotal role, running operations and decision making
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Efficient utilisation of ATO Portal
- Ability to manage the practice
- Willingness to consult with clients and do hands on work
- Preparation of all forms on Income Tax Returns|
- Experience preparing BAS, FBT, GST
- Experience preparing financial statements for individuals, trusts, companies and SMSF’s
- Have excellent communication, written and personal skills
- Be able to prioritise your work and have excellent time management skills
- Be proactive and able to work in a team environment
- Confident with MYOB, XERO, Quickbooks and HSOFT
- Preferably HSOFT